- Arcean tech tree fixes:
- Moved Xeno Business (Xeno Anthropology) because early on in the tech tree it could be an unnecessary distraction for the AI.
- Moved Interstellar Navigation in the tech tree to match the order it appears in its group.
- Miniaturisation techs are split into three groupings.
- Xeno Engineering is now Industry branch, Manufacturing category
- Reduced the build cost of Invention Matrix and Discovery Sphere to be more in line with the cost of Research Academy.
- Iconian tech tree now features Technology Strategy techs. These are basically the same deal as the Technology Progression techs, but the Super Project list is different:Technology Strategy I – Centre for Intellect Studies, +20 to Research ability and +4tp
Technology Strategy II – Precursor Weapons Lab, +20 to Weapons ability and +4tp
Technology Strategy III – Galactic Technology Centre, +150% research on planet and +22tp
- Four new Iconian improvements:
Precursor Repository – upgrade for Precursor Library, +20% research on planet and +16tp (respectively, 10% and 4tp better)
Precursor Matrix – upgrade for Precursor Archive, +40% economic bonus on planet +10% influence bonus and +12tp (respectively, 30% better on economic bonus and 2tp better on research)
Enhanced Invention Matrix – 17tp, 3tp more than the standard Invention Matrix
Enhanced Discovery Sphere – 21tp, 3tp more than the standard Discovery Sphere
- Research Centre has a new look to set it apart from the Iconian refinery.
- Unbuildable stock ships left over from DL and DA are now hidden so they don’t show up in the tech tree.
- Farms are now one per planet, and give a percentage boost of 25% or 50% rather than a straight +mt food increase.
- An Improved Colony is now available for construction, technology needed varies depending on tech tree.
- Thalan tech tree reworked using Technology Adaptation I through III as separators. They now start with Planetary Adaptation instead of Interstellar Construction (you may need to press Clear on their race config screen first).
- Devils’ Forge upgrades to Slaveling Training Center.
- Slaveling Training Center boosts production by 25% and adds 10 mp, and upgrades to Artificial Slave Pods.
- Artificial Slave Pods boost production by 30% and adds 12 mp.