- Disasters (5484 downloads)
- Sometimes Raids Go Wrong (17664 downloads)
- Please Haul Perishables (16931 downloads)
- Ugh You Got Me (24186 downloads)
- Combat Readiness Check (5909 downloads)
- Snow Clearance Sanity (2540 downloads)
- Clear the Stockpiles (3812 downloads)
Quite a serious bug in the mod “Disasters”
I hope that soon you decide to post the source code on github or fix the bug directly personally, further about the bug itself:
The mode in the mode of gradual decrease in temperature, probably in all other modes, is overlooked by the consideration of temperature changes under the conditions of various checks:
One of them – The temperature offset in the temperature checks on the map before the attacks of raids and caravan visits / requests is not taken into account.
That is, you can receive attacks only from mehanoids at a normal temperature for spawn humans raid.
That is, you can never order a caravan or wait for it, with 20 Celsius on the map after the temperature has shifted from its native 60 Celsius.